1. Use your index fingers or a comb to make a “U-Shaped” part on the back of your head that spans from ear to ear. This “U-Shaped” part is known as a "track". Snap open each clip on one of your wefts.
2. Now place the clips along the line below your "track" and snap shut. The grip teeth in the clip should capture your own hair and secure the weft to your head.
3. Once all of your clips are bound, make another “track” and add in another weft following the same procedure. Continue to add wefts until the desired style is achieved.
4. Generally, three to four “tracks” are optimal to achieve a full layered look. Most people choose to add in wefts from the top of the head (often around the top of the ear) and work their way down.
5. Once the back is finished, you may use the single clip pieces to fill in the sides or the back as needed. Side pieces do not need to align to the tracks you made for the back of your head.